Bambace Ltd prides itself in providing custom-built solutions and involving the Client in any way necessary. We are always proactive in our activities and will assist you build a cost-effective system.
We co-ordinate the whole procurement process to include the following:
- Introductory meetings and presentation to explore the scope of the project including options for design and specification.
- Produce a full design and specification to the Client’s requirements.
- Assist with the tendering and procurement process.
- Provide complete build management service to co-ordinate the activities of the CCTV Supplier or Installer and any other interested parties.
- Provide a full warranty schedule identifying the separate agencies’ responsibilities.
- Undertake the full implementation of designed projects.
- Commission the completed system.
- Provide full training with regards to the professional operations of the system.
TAVCOM TRAINING (www.tavcom.com) is the UK’s leading security systems training company and independent product and system testing and evaluation centre. BAMBACE LIMITED is the Approved Trainer for TAVCOM TRAINING (UK) Courses in West, East and Central Africa.
We Are The People to TRAIN YOU On HOW TO OPERATE CCTV Properly,
BAMBACE LTD provides high quality training to enable the operator to manage and maintain CCTV and Access Control the systems in the professional way. The training covers all the aspects of the operations of the Control and Monitoring Rooms and is designed for System Operators, Monitoring Room Supervisors and Managers. Our main training centre is located in East Legon, CCTV
For organisations, ‘in-company’ courses may be run for numbers up to 20 personnel at a time. These sessions have the added advantage of the training modules being customised to suit the company’s systems.
We undertake the design, implementation and maintenance of systems covering the following aspects:
- INTEGRATED MONITORING ROOM SYSTEMS
- CCTV / VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
- INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- SECURITY COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
- TRACKING SYSTEMS
- ELECTRIC FENCING SYSTEMS
- BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- With Our ASSOCIATES, We PROVIDE
- CYBER SECURITY SERVICES
- PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
Let Us Check Out Your Existing SYSTEM in Our AUDIT PROCESSES To Enable You Improve Your Operations.
Bambace Ltd has undertaken SECURITY AUDITS of systems to ensure they have been professionally installed and function to the operational requirements of the Owner or User.
OUTLINE PLANS OF BAMBACE AUDITS
This is based on the Client’s requirement to be established and agreed before start of Operations
- FULL SECURITY PROTOCOL
Designed for full security system.
- SPECIFIC DESIGN
Designed for a new or upgrade specific security functionality system
- AUDIT REPORT
Bambace Ltd offers and ensures that the system operates as proficiently as required by enforcing and implementing an excellent service agreement. This will ensure that the whole Equipment is serviceable for its lifespan.
- Provide support via telephone and email.
- Once a month routine inspection and preventive maintenance activities.
Camera and Housing:
- Ensure that the camera/lens focus and auto iris is properly adjusted and functioning.
- Verify that the camera field of view is adjusted to the client’s requirements.
- Clean camera and housing viewing window with the appropriate cleaning materials.
- Ensure the camera lens is dust free.
- Make sure the camera enclosure is clean and dry/weather proof.
- Check the operation of pan, tilt and zoom focus if present. Use applications to check all the operations.
- Blow camera with compressed air.
Wiring and Cabling
- Check wiring and cable harnesses for water and fray.
- Check to make sure cables are dressed properly.
- Check connectors and cable entry points for loose wiring.
- Ensure all data is being adequately transmitted. All signals should be free of any sort of obstruction.
- Make sure all connectors are protected.
- Observe terminals for rust or dirt.
Data and Security
- Verify network is functioning well.
- Ensure effective monitoring measures are adapted.
- Ensure data is backed up efficiently.
- Ensure data is secure.
- Software viewing application is properly configured for optimization – contrast, brightness, etc.
- Ensure activity recording is still working correctly and is free from distortion.
- If any systems are reserved exclusively for monitoring, then ensure the hardware is clean; service the PC.
- Verify all connectors are clean and make sure there are no loose or frayed cables.
- Upgrade/update firmware and PC-NVR as upgrades/updates become available
BL has the first line responsibility for the correct operation of the installed system. Matters concerning the systems functionality will be first notified to BL for the administrative procedures to be activated.
Khapsul Engineers are directly responsible for the maintenance of the installed systems at all levels. A system of initial checks by the Control Room operators will assist and minimise the number of false alarms that may be initiated for the system.
Khapsul Ltd (KL) is affiliated to Bambace Ltd and covers all Installation and servicing responsibilities. KL is the exclusive sales, marketing and technical representative of the Brickcom Corporation and the Brickcom brand in Africa.
Khapsul leverages the relationship with the product manufacturer to tailor products to suit the rigours of the African market, while supporting the on-going cutting edge capabilities. Our Personnel have a deep functional and technical understanding of security and information technology across multiple industries allowing us to effectively meet the needs of our clients
Khapsul is involved in every stage of the security surveillance landscape from functional and non-functional solution design and product selection, through implementation/installation to post implementation support. Khapsul interfaces with carefully selected strategic partners to provide components of a client’s solution that are not part of the Brickcom portfolio. We support the end to end integration of the entire solution, ensuring that the client has uniform interface into the solution both at the operational and non-operational levels.